Barcode scanners for inventory control
Wireless scanners help you manage inventory, cut costs and save time.
Your warehouse inventory and repair parts supply is critical for getting the job done. Save time, reduce entry errors and decrease warehouse labor with a barcode scanner. Join your scanner with customized barcodes and Ferguson.com to create a winning combination for optimized inventory replenishment.
Featured scanner: Saveo Pocket Scan LCD
How It Works:
- Pair your Saveo Pocket Scanner to your smart device
- Scan the barcodes for the products that you need to order
- Upload and submit your order on Ferguson.com
It's that simple! Just scan and place your order. Your Ferguson salesman will help you pick the best combination of barcodes to pair with your Saveo Pocket Scanner based on your needs.
- Bin labels for your warehouse
- Listed barcodes of products you buy
- Barcode truck stock lists
Customized Essentials Catalog with barcodes
Saveo Pocket Scan LCD resources:
The Psion NEO scanner proves that exceptionally good things come in small packages. The lightweight, rugged NEO packs efficiency into its Windows®-based technology with an eight-hour battery that lasts through an entire shift.
- Download and follow the extraction wizard instructions.
- Once complete, double click the Unitech Scanner Installation folder to open.
- Next, double click the Initial Set Up folder to open.
- Finally, double click on "utransfer_ferguson_setup.exe" file. This will begin the installation.
Looking for the discontinued Unitech scanner instructions? Click here
Talk to Ferguson today to see how we can create a streamlined warehouse inventory program with barcodes and scanners.