How to select the right bathroom vanity
Whether your taste is traditional, modern or somewhere in between, your bathroom vanity should offer both style and function as the central focal point of your bathroom. Examine different materials and style options and play around with color combinations to find the most luxurious possibilities for your new bathroom vanity.
Consider this when shopping for a bathroom vanity:
- What size vanity do you need? Know your bathroom measurements to help you pick bathroom vanity cabinets and bathroom furniture to fit your dimensions.
- What’s the final look you’re trying to achieve? Classic or traditional bathroom furniture features dark, rich wood vanities while modern bathroom vanities might be wall mounted or “floated.”
- Where does your water come from? Bathroom sink vanities need to be close to a water source, so it’s important to know this before making your selection.
- What’s your budget? Knowing your budget will help you determine if you can opt for custom-made bathroom furniture or a pre-made unit. Having an idea of what you want to spend will also help determine which brands to shop.
- What about hardware? Knobs and drawer pulls will accent the style of your bathroom vanity. The hardware you pick can change the entire look and feel of your bathroom furniture.
Bathroom vanities are one of the most customizable features of your bathroom, and Ferguson Bath, Kitchen & Lighting Gallery has what you need to help you find the bathroom vanity that suits your taste. Visit FergusonShowrooms.com to shop a wide offering of bathroom vanities to fit your home.