At Ferguson.com, we do everything we can for you to easily find useful information with our online tools and features. And sometimes we know you’ll have questions about the website. Get answers to frequently asked questions and find the help you need to understand our icon legend of symbols used in our product catalog. With Website Help, discover useful tips about our website to help you get the most out of your Ferguson.com account.
Website tutorial videos
Frequently asked questions
A: We are dedicated to providing our customers with a superior level of service. If you have questions, we have a dedicated Customer Service team ready to help. Please call us at 800-721-2590 or email email@example.com and a knowledgeable support representative will be able to assist you. Our hours of operation are Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. EST.
A: If you forgot your password, simply click the Forgot Password link in the Login dropdown. Then enter the email address under which your Ferguson.com account is registered. You will receive an email that will prompt you to reset your password so you can quickly access your account.
A: To access your Ferguson.com account, please log in using your old email address first. You can then update your email address in a few clicks. Simply go to My Settings under the My Ferguson tab and click Manage My Info. From there you can edit and save your email address so that the next time you log in, you can use your new email address.
Q: What are the requirements for creating my password?
A: In order to ensure the security of your account, there are requirements for creating your Ferguson.com password. All passwords are case sensitive, so please note whether your Caps Lock key is on or off. Please choose a password that:
- Contains at least six characters.
- Contains at least one letter, either upper or lower-case.
- Contains at least one symbol or number.
Q: Can I store my login information?
A: On Ferguson.com, you can select Remember Me when you enter your login credentials to save your email address, which is your username. The next time you go to log in to your account, your email address will already be entered to help you save time. It will not, however, save your password. This is a security measure to protect your sensitive account information.
Q: I set my account to Remember Me, so why is it not saving my login information?
A: In order for Ferguson.com to remember your email address, you must have your cookies enabled on your computer. Here are some tips to ensure your cookies are enabled:
- If your cookies were deleted from your computer, just enter your login information and click Remember Me when you sign in. Your email address should be displayed automatically the next time you go to log in. This is as long as you don’t delete your cookies in between sessions.
- Your web browser could be set to reject cookies, so you will need to reset it to accept cookies. The steps for accepting cookies will vary from web browser to web browser, but can usually be done in the settings options of your web browser.
- If you are using a different computer from the one you normally use to access your account, then the cookies that recognize you will not be there. You can set that computer’s cookies to recognize you by entering your login information and selecting Remember Me when you sign in. Please note that the next person who goes to log in to Ferguson.com from that computer will see your email address, but will not see your password.
Q: What is a cookie?
A: A cookie is a small text file containing bits of information stored by your web browser on your computer. Cookies are convenient for repeat visits to your commonly used websites. For example, a cookie allows Ferguson.com to know if you’re a registered customer, remember your username and retain your website preferences to help you save time each visit.
Q: Does Ferguson.com look the same on different web browsers?
A: Because web browsers are constantly being updated, Ferguson.com is designed to work best on the most popular web browsers and therefore may appear different depending on your web browser. Ferguson.com is designed to support:
- Microsoft Corp.’s Internet Explorer 7 +
- Apple Inc.’s Safari
- Mozilla’s FireFox
- Google Inc.’s Chrome
Q: Can I pay with my credit card on Ferguson.com?
A: Yes. You can purchase products using Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
Q: Does Ferguson.com offer financing?
A: Yes, Ferguson.com offers commercial financing through GreatAmerica Financial for qualified applicants. Learn more about commercial financing to see how it could benefit you.
You might notice the following icons listed under product descriptions throughout the Ferguson.com product catalog. These icons indicate certain aspects and features that pertain to some of the products we offer. Read their descriptions to discover what exactly they mean and understand how this might affect the products you order.
Not Lead Law compliant
This product is not Lead Law Compliant in that it does not meet the specifications of USA Federal Law 111-380. This law prohibits the sale of any products that do not meet the standards as set forth by the Reduction of Lead in Drinking Water Act.
Learn more about Lead Law
- It is illegal to install products that are not “lead free” in accordance with US Federal or other applicable law in potable water systems anticipated for human consumption. Buyer is solely responsible for product selection.
- This product is designated as “lead free” pursuant to US Federal and other applicable law, but is not known to be certified. Some state may require that products be certified as “lead free.” Refer to your local plumbing inspector or manufacturer for more details. Buyer is solely responsible for product selection.
This product is certified lead-free and in adherence to the NSF 372 requirements limiting the amount of lead in products that come in contact with potable water intended for human consumption. Ferguson.com makes it easy to find Lead Law compliant products and lets you shop items that meet the low-lead standard.
Shop lead free faucets now
- The specifications of this product meet the requirements for compliance with Universal Design as outlined by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
This product is WaterSense approved and meets standards for water efficiency in compliance with EPA regulations.
Learn more about WaterSense