2 in. Tangential Air Separator with Strainer
Part #A2AS | Item #1775033 | Manufacturer Part #490-7
Fitting Sizes:2 in
- For Use in Closed, Heating and Chilled Water Systems.
- Creates a Low Velocity Vortex that Separates and Removes Entrained Air from the Circulating Fluid.
- Prevents Blocked Terminal Units, Inefficient Pump Operation and Costly Equipment Corrosion.
- Eliminates 99% of Entrained Air During First Pass.
- Removable, 304 Stainless Steel Strainer Models Available.
- Max. Operating Temperature: 350⁰ F.
- Split inner for easy coil cleaning
- Suction pressure service port
ASME Specifications: ASME Section VIII, Division 1
Color Finish: Red
Diameter: 18 in
End Connection 1: Flanged
End Connections: Flanged
Fitting Size 1: 2 in
Fitting Sizes: 2 in
Height: 24 in
Lead Law Compliant: Yes
Maximum Pressure: 125 psi
Pressure Class: 125#