Crane Process Flow Technologies Flowseal® 8 in. 150 psi Carbon Steel RTFE Wafer High Performance Butterfly Valve Lever Operator
Valve Size8 in
- Adjustable gland flange.
- Chevron design TFE prevents external leakage.
- Cone point set screws lock seat retainer on valve sizes 2" through 30".
- Confine and direct movement of soft seat to create pressure-energized seal against the disc edge up to full ANSI class 150 cold working pressures.Components.
- Create self-energized seal in vacuum-to-low pressure applications.
- Overlap stop.
- Socket head cap screws used on valve sizes 36" and larger.
- Soft seat valves provide bi-directional bubble-tight shutoff by use of patented seat.
- Square key valve-to-operator connection.
- Stainless steel wedge ring between valve body and retainer ring by set screws to lock seat and retainer ring in position on valve sizes 2" through 30".
- End Connection 1
- End Connection 2
- End Connections
- FM Approved
- Carbon Steel
- Maximum Pressure
- 150 psi
- NSF Certified
- Pressure Class
- UL Listed
- Valve Body Style
- Valve Operator
- Lever Handle
- Valve Seat Material
- Valve Size
- 8 in
Contact us between 8AM and 8PM EST, Monday - Friday