Crane Valve/Crane Energy Flow Sol
Figure 36 1-1/4 in. Bronze Threaded Check Valve
Part #C36H | Item #86311 | Manufacturer Part #36*012
- For steam lines and non-shock water, oil or gas service.
- Y-pattern body design for minimum pressure drop due to full area flow opening.
- Can be reground while body remains in line.
- Install horizontally or vertically for upward flow.
- Install with pressure under the disc.
- Arrow cast on body indicates correct direction of flow.
- Brass disc on sizes 3/8"–3/4".
- Bronze disc on sizes 1"–3".
- Class 200.
- Conform to MSS SP-80 and Military Spec.
Not Approved for Potable Water Applications
Collection: Figure 36
End Connection 1: Threaded
End Connection 2: Threaded
End Connections: Threaded
Lead Law Compliance Level: Not Approved for Potable Water Applications
NSF Certified: No
Pressure Class: 200#
UL Listed: No
Valve Body Style: Swing
Valve Disc Material: Bronze
Valve Size: 1-1/4 in
Valve Type: Check Valve