1-1/4 in. 3-Port Digital Motor Protection Booster Fan
Part #DIVDTP3 | Manufacturer Part #DTP-3
- Offers continuous protection against voltage anomalies which can damage compressors, motors and other sensitive electrically operated devices.
- Large custom LCD display indicates all operating conditions at a glance.
- Three large sets of digits provide easy system troubleshooting.
- Three independent voltmeters read both line and contactor load (backside) voltages.
- Power for the WPC-500 is automatically derived from any active phase, system operation is not dependent on the control voltage or a specific phase for power.
- Adjustable in 1% increments between 6% and 18% of selected operating voltage, restart voltage set point (hysteresis) fixed at cutout voltage + 3%.
- Display timer is fully adjustable 0 to 720 Seconds (0 to 12 minutes) and shows remaining time and user set points.
- Up to 25 past fault conditions are stored for later retrieval and analysis, the faults may be displayed or cleared by the front panel buttons.
Color Finish: Black
Height: 1-1/4 in
Phase: Three Phase
Width: 7-3/4 in