1/3 hp 208/230V 1075 RPM Condenser Motor
Part #DIVWG840729 | Manufacturer Part #WG840729
- Motors are specially designed to cover a range of applications. The condenser fan motors are electrically reversible, feature an automatic thermal overload protector and a standard 48 frame motor casing size.
- Motors feature reversing plugs, extended thru bolts, 36 inch leads and low power consumption.
- Ball bearing design allows for greater heat endurance, improved performance, increased reliability, and enhanced motor life.
- Extended mounting bolts provides easier installation in cramped spaces and allows the installer to start the threaded mounting nut quickly and efficiently.
- The electrical reversing plug simplifies rotation direction changes and the wires are thirty inches long, making it easier for the contractor to install the new motor.
- Run capacitor connections are insulated for increased safety and flag disconnects are provided.
- Detailed and large wiring diagrams are on the motor and the motor carton, and also in the installation and safety instruction sheet.
Diameter: 5-1/2 in
Frame Size: 47
Height: 7-13/100 in
Horsepower: 1/3 hp
Length: 11-13/100 in
Maximum Temperature: 140
Motor Enclosure: Open Drip Proof (ODP)
Phase: Single Phase
Temperature Range: Up to 140 Deg F
UL Listed: No
Width: 6-3/4 in
Wire Gauge: 18 ga