Diversitech 30 ft. x 1 in. Rubber Moisture Seal Tape in Grey
Manufacturer Part #: ET130C1
- Scotch® Tape 130C is a highly conformable tape that provides electrical and mechanical protection with the combination of an aggressive rubber-resin adhesive and a self-fusing, ethylene propylene backing.
- The tape provides primary insulation for solid, dielectric insulated cables rated through 69 kV.
- This tape is designed for low- and high-voltage, bus bar insulation, end-sealing of cables and jacket repair applications.
- It has outstanding mechanical and electrical properties that offer moisture seal and void-free buildups.
- Withstands temperatures up to 194 degrees F (90 degrees C).
- Tensile strength rating of 17 lbs. per inch meets professional electrical standards.
- ASTM Approved and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant.
- Color Finish
- Color Finish Category
- 30 ft
- Moisture Sealing Tape
- UL Listed
- 1 in
Contact us between 8AM and 8PM EST, Monday - Friday