Diversitech Condensate Pump
Volts Please select
- A full featured pump suitable for use with condensate from high efficiency condensing furnaces to boilers which produce acidic condensate.
- Comes equipped with shatterproof stainless steel hang tabs which have hole-and-slot design for easy mounting and are on convenient 8" centers.
- Features a removable check valve which allows for hassle free cleaning.
- It has 22 feet of lift compared to the typical 20 feet.
- The 1/4" quick connect terminals provide easy connection to the built-in overflow switch and two terminals are provided allowing flexibility when connecting to the air handler shut-down.
- The elastomeric motor mounting gasket and the rubber feet that support the condensate pump help to dampen vibration and reduces noise.
- The four inlet versus two or three on other pumps provide the greatest installation versatility, inlet holes have a reinforced wall for durability.
- The red, yellow, and green indicator lights show the pump status - the green shows the power applied to the pump, yellow shows the pump is running, and red is for high level alarm.
- 0.5 gal
- 12 in
- Flow Rate
- 96 gph
- 6-7/10 in
- 11-4/5 in
- Stainless Steel
- Maximum Feet of Head
- Maximum Temperature
- Power Source
- UL Listed
- 5-9/10 in
Contact us between 8AM and 8PM EST, Monday - Friday