Diversitech High Rise Pan™ 30 x 50 in.
This Product is not Available for Purchase.
- Each High Rise Pan™ comes complete with a Condensate Cop™ float switch, 6 EVA™ anti-vibration pads, and 1 3/4in. PVC male adapter.
- Each riser has a specially shaped area at each end to accommodate a 2in. x 2in. anti-vibration pad which allows for quiet operation at all times.
- Molded using a heavy duty ABS plastic material it's 80% thicker than standard pans and with heavy-duty reinforcement throughout, it's the perfect choice for a wide range of air handler applications.
- One-piece plastic construction ensures no rust, leaks, or seams to split and the rolled edges provide workplace durability.
- The High Rise Pan™ is an innovative new plastic drain pan design which allows placement of an air handler 2 3/4in. above the outside lip of the pan without the need for separate, cumbersome mounting blocks.
- The High Rise Pan™ meets the structural and temperature requirements for attic installations.
- The pan has a molded-in network of risers to give a 5in. lift and the risers are positioned to accept a wide variety of air handler sizes.
- ASTM Specifications
- ASTM 638, ASTM 648, ASTM 790
- High Rise Pan™
- Color Finish
- Color Finish Category
- 4-1/2 in
- 30 in
- 50 in
Contact us between 8AM and 8PM EST, Monday - Friday