Diversitech UltraLite® 36 x 42 x 3 in. Earthquake Pad with Strapping
- Currently these locales include most of Southern California, portions of Washington, and portions of Oregon.
- Required nearly exclusively in Southern California, the UltraLite® pad is available for compliance with strict attachment provisions detailed in earthquake prone local building codes.
- The UltraLite® lightweight concrete pad literally installs in seconds while providing a solid foundation for the condensing unit.
- The Ultralite® lightweight concrete pad is specifically engineered to have long-term exterior weather resistance.
- The Ultralite® pad performs extraordinarily well under strict testing criteria, it does not craze, soften, or delaminate.
- The engineered polystyrene core in the UltraLite® lightweight concrete pad absorbs and dampens vibration associated with normal operation of a condensing unit.
- The textured surface of the UltraLite® prevents equipment sliding and is resistant to heating caused by the compressor.
- UltraLite® earthquake code compliant pads are only available for sale in regions where local codes mandate installation of pads with these particular characteristics.
ENTIRE COLLECTION(30 items)View All
< Swipe left or right to view additional items. >
Contact us between 8AM and 8PM EST, Monday - Friday