33 x 20 in. No Hole Fireclay Double Bowl Apron Front Kitchen Sink in White
Part #ESWUF3320WH | Manufacturer Part #SWUF3320WH
- FARMHOUSE DESIGN: The sink material is extended to the front panel of the sink, adding a stylish design element to your kitchen.
- REVERSIBLE DESIGN: Sink can be installed with either a traditional flat front or with a decorative band feature at the top.
- FIRECLAY MATERIAL: The sink is handcrafted from fine fireclay and has a smooth surface.
- DURABLE: Material is fired at high temperatures for long-lasting durability. The surface is scratch and stain resistant.
- TWO BOWLS, DIFFERENT SIZES: Use bowls independently; wash dishes on one side, while keeping the other bowl available for smaller tasks.
- QUIET: Material is naturally sound-deadening to minimizes sound and vibration for a quieter time at the sink.
- EXTRA DEEP BOWLS: High-capacity bowls offer more room inside for stacking dishes, filling stockpots, and handling large baking sheets and roasters.
- DRAIN FITTINGS: Fireclay sinks use standard drain fittings; sold separately.
- CENTER DRAIN: Drain is conveniently placed in the center of the sink.
- INCLUDES CUTTING BOARD: Custom-sized wood cutting board is designed to fit into place in specific Elkay sinks or countertop openings.
ADA Compliant: No
ASME Specifications: ASME A112.19.2
CSA Certified: CSA B45.1
Color Finish: White
Color Finish Category: Whites
Depth: 10-1/8 in
Drain Location: Center
Drain Opening: 3-1/2 in
Height: 10-1/8 in
IAPMO Listed: Yes
Installation Type: Apron Front
Length: 33 in
Number Of Bowls: 2
Number of Holes: No Hole
Overall Sink Size: 33 in x 20 in
Right Bowl Size: 18-3/8 in x 16-1/4 in x 9-1/8 in
Sink Bowl Size Left: 12 in x 16-1/4 in x 9-1/8 in
Sink Depth: 10-1/8 in
Sink Installation Type: Apron Front
Sink Material: Fireclay
Sink Size Range: 31 in - 35 in
Width: 20 in
YOU MAY ALSO NEED (3 items)
< Swipe left or right to view additional items. >