Crosstown® 1-Bowl Undermount Kitchen Sink in Polished Satin (Less Hole)
Part #EEFU211510DBG | Manufacturer Part #EFU211510DBG
- UNDERMOUNT INSTALLATION: Sink is installed beneath the countertop creating a seamless appearance between the sink and the countertop.
- SINGLE BOWL: Bowl gives you uninterrupted space for washing and stacking dishes or other household tasks.
- 16-GAUGE STAINLESS STEEL: Premium 16-gauge thickness and Type 304 stainless steel for immense durability, performance and lustrous beauty.
- QUIET: Sound-deadening material minimizes sound and vibration for a quieter time at the sink.
- ZERO RADIUS CORNERS: Perfectly squared corners give the sink a flat bottom with more usable space inside.
- OFFSET DRAIN: Drain placement provides more usable space on the bottom of the sink and in the cabinet below.
- LARGE CAPACITY: Straight sidewalls give the sink a flat bottom and offer more usable space for stacking, soaking and washing dishes; easy to clean.
- EXTRA DEEP BOWLS: High-capacity bowls offer more room inside for stacking dishes, filling stockpots, and handling large baking sheets and roasters.
- CROSS BREAKS: Creased accent lines in the sink bottom deliver superior drainage and give the sink a professional appearance.
- KIT INCLUDES: EFU211510 sink, LKFOBG2115SS bottom grid, LK99 drain; save the time of having to purchase each item separately.
ADA Compliant: No
CSA Certified: CSA B125.2, CSA B45.4
Capacity: 14.2 gal
Depth: 10 in
Drain Location: Rear Center
Drain Opening: 3-1/2 in
GSA Approved: No
IAPMO Listed: No
Installation Type: Sink Kits, Undermount
Number Of Bowls: 1
Number of Holes: No Hole
Side Spray: No
Sink Bowl Size: 21 in x 15-3/4 in x 10 in
Sink Installation Type: Sink Kits, Undermount
Sink Material: Stainless Steel
Sink Size Range: 20 in - 25 in
Entire Collection(88 items)View All
< Swipe left or right to view additional items. >