Elkay Crosstown® 23-1/2 x 18-1/4 in. Stainless Steel Single Bowl Undermount Kitchen Sink
Manufacturer Part #: EFRU211510T
Number of HolesNo Hole
- UNDERMOUNT INSTALLATION: Sink is installed beneath the countertop creating a seamless appearance between the sink and the countertop.
- SINGLE BOWL: Bowl gives you uninterrupted space for washing and stacking dishes or other household tasks.
- 16-GAUGE STAINLESS STEEL: Premium 16-gauge thickness and Type 304 stainless steel for immense durability, performance and lustrous beauty.
- QUIET: Sound-deadening pad(s) minimizes sound and vibration for a quieter time at the sink.
- TIGHT CORNERS: Fresh, geometric design offers straight sidewalls and a flat bottom for a modern look and more usable space; easy to clean.
- OFFSET DRAIN: Drain placement provides more usable space on the bottom of the sink and in the cabinet below.
- LARGE CAPACITY: Straight sidewalls give the sink a flat bottom and offer more usable space for stacking, soaking and washing dishes; easy to clean.
- EXTRA DEEP BOWLS: High-capacity bowls offer more room inside for stacking dishes, filling stockpots, and handling large baking sheets and roasters.
- CROSS BREAKS: Creased accent lines in the sink bottom deliver superior drainage and give the sink a professional appearance.
- DRAIN OPENING: Sink drain opening measures 3-1/2".
- ADA Compliant
- Multi-Family, Residential
- CSA Certified
- CSA B45.4
- 10 in
- Drain Location
- Rear Center
- Drain Opening
- 3-1/2 in
- GSA Approved
- 10 in
- IAPMO Listed
- Number Of Bowls
- Number of Holes
- No Hole
- Package Quantity
- Side Spray
- Sink Bowl Size
- 21 in x 15-3/4 in x 10 in
- Sink Installation Type
- Sink Material
- Stainless Steel
- Sink Size Range
- 20 in - 25 in
- 18-1/4 in
Entire Collection(134 items)View All
< Swipe left or right to view additional items. >
Contact us between 8AM and 8PM EST, Monday - Friday