Crosstown® 31-1/4 x 20-1/2 in. Stainless Steel Double Bowl Undermount Kitchen Sink
Part #EEFRU312010R | Manufacturer Part #EFRU312010R
Number of Holes:No Hole
- Sound-deadening materials minimize sound and vibration, while reducing condensation on the underside of the sink
- Geometric design offers straight sidewalls and a flat bottom for a modern look and more usable and easy to clean space
- Cross breaks: creased accent lines in the sink bottom deliver superior drainage and give the sink a professional appearance
- Premium, 16 gauge, type 304 stainless steel construction
- OFFSET DRAIN: Drain placement provides more usable space on the bottom of the sink and in the cabinet below.
- LARGE CAPACITY: Straight sidewalls give the sink a flat bottom and offer more usable space for stacking, soaking and washing dishes; easy to clean.
- EXTRA DEEP BOWLS: High-capacity bowls offer more room inside for stacking dishes, filling stockpots, and handling large baking sheets and roasters.
- TWO BOWLS, DIFFERENT SIZES: Use bowls independently; wash dishes on one side, while keeping the other bowl available for smaller tasks.
- CROSS BREAKS: Creased accent lines in the sink bottom deliver superior drainage and give the sink a professional appearance.
- DRAIN OPENING: Sink drain opening measures 3-1/2".
ADA Compliant: No
CSA Certified: CSA B45.4
Capacity: 18 gal
Center Bowl Size: 13-1/2 in x 16 in x 8 in
Depth: 10 in
Drain Location: Rear Center
Drain Opening: 3-1/2 in
GSA Approved: No
IAPMO Listed: Yes
Number Of Bowls: 2
Number of Holes: No Hole
Package Quantity: 1
Right Bowl Size: 13-1/2 in x 16 in x 8 in
Side Spray: No
Sink Bowl Size: 14 in x 18 in x 10 in
Sink Installation Type: Undermount
Sink Material: Stainless Steel
Sink Size Range: 31 in - 35 in
Entire Collection(97 items)View All
< Swipe left or right to view additional items. >