Elkay Fireclay Fireclay Sink in Biscuit
Manufacturer Part #: SWU1517BI
- FIRECLAY MATERIAL: The sink is handcrafted from fine fireclay and has a smooth surface.
- DURABLE: Material is fired at high temperatures for long-lasting durability. The surface is scratch and stain resistant.
- SINGLE BOWL: Bowl gives you uninterrupted space for washing and stacking dishes or other household tasks.
- QUIET: Material is naturally sound-deadening to minimizes sound and vibration for a quieter time at the sink.
- EXTRA DEEP BOWLS: High-capacity bowls offer more room inside for stacking dishes, filling stockpots, and handling large baking sheets and roasters.
- DRAIN FITTINGS: Fireclay sinks use standard drain fittings; sold separately.
- OFFSET DRAIN: Drain placement provides more usable space on the bottom of the sink and in the cabinet below.
- DRAIN OPENING: Sink drain opening measures 3-1/2".
- CABINET SIZE: Minimum cabinet size for this sink is 18".
- ADA Compliant
- CSA Certified
- CSA B45.1
- 10-1/8 in
- Drain Location
- Drain Opening
- 3-1/2 in
- GSA Approved
- 10-1/8 in
- IAPMO Listed
- Number Of Bowls
- Package Quantity
- Side Spray
- Sink Bowl Size
- 13-1/2 in x 16 in x 9-1/8 in
- Sink Installation Type
- Sink Material
- 18-7/8 in
Entire Collection(4 items)View All
< Swipe left or right to view additional items. >
Contact us between 8AM and 8PM EST, Monday - Friday