Quartz Luxe® 35-7/8 x 20-15/16 in. Composite Single Bowl Apron Front Kitchen Sink in Chestnut
Part #EELXUFP3620CN0 | Manufacturer Part #ELXUFP3620CN0
- PERFECT DRAIN: Edgeless drain eliminates the gap around the drain for a cleaner, more hygienic sink; food and gunk go right down the drain.
- FARMHOUSE DESIGN: The sink material is extended to the front panel of the sink, adding a stylish design element to your kitchen.
- CHESTNUT: This rich, warm brown color adds depth to your décor.
- SINGLE BOWL: Bowl gives you uninterrupted space for washing and stacking dishes or other household tasks.
- SUPERIOR STRENGTH: Organic fibers offer extra impact resistance; fiberglass mat molded onto underside of the sink reinforces the most used work zone.
- RICH COLOR, HEAT SAFE, EASY CLEAN: Match sink to your décor; vibrant color won't fade; heat safe to 535°F; wash with damp cloth and soapy water.
- HYGIENE PROTECTION: Microfine quartz material is nonporous; ultra smooth surface repels dirt, food, liquid and stains; prevents the spread of bacteria.
- QUIET: Material is naturally sound-deadening to minimizes sound and vibration for a quieter time at the sink.
- EXTRA DEEP BOWLS: High-capacity bowls offer more room inside for stacking dishes, filling stockpots, and handling large baking sheets and roasters.
- OFFSET DRAIN: Drain placement provides more usable space on the bottom of the sink and in the cabinet below.
ADA Compliant: No
CSA Certified: CSA B125.2, CSA B45.5
Capacity: 19.5 gal
Collection: Quartz Luxe®
Depth: 9 in
Drain Location: Rear Center
Drain Opening: 3-5/8 in
IAPMO Listed: Yes
Installation Type: Apron Front
Number Of Bowls: 1
Number of Holes: No Hole
Side Spray: No
Sink Bowl Size: 32-1/2 in x 17 in x 9 in
Sink Installation Type: Apron Front
Sink Material: Composite
Sink Size Range: Greater than 35 in
Entire Collection(18 items)View All
< Swipe left or right to view additional items. >