Tuff-Edge II® 2 in. x 20 ft. Polyester Sling
Part #LEE1802TFX20 | Item #2931964 | Manufacturer Part #EE1802TFX20
- Tuff-Edge® III Polyester Sling
- Edge Damage Limit (EDL) out-of-service marker.
- Soft Twill Weave Body
- Tubular edge design with damage-resistant core helps protect the body fibers from cutting, keeping the integrity of the sling intact without compromising its strength.
- Easy to identify by the blue tubular edges and EDL marker.
- Red core warning yarns aid inspection process, increases safety
- Type 3 Flat Eyes
ASME Specifications: B30.9
Collection: Tuff-Edge II®
Color Finish: [Silver, Blue]
Color Finish Category: Silver Tones
Length: 20 ft
Lift Capacity: 3200
Material Type: Polyester
Maximum Temperature: 200
Minimum Temperature: -60
OSHA Specifications: 1910.184
Tensile Strength: 9800 lbs/inch
Thickness: 3/16 in
Width: 2 in
Work Load Limit: 3200