A-2361 Series 6 in. Mechanical Joint Ductile Iron Open Left Resilient Wedge Gate Valve
Part #MA236123UOL | Item #1677183 | Manufacturer Part #A2361-23-6
- Mueller® Resilient Wedge Gate Valves comply with ANSI/AWWA C515.
- Mueller Resilient Wedge Gate Valves are approved by Factory Mutual Research Corporation (FM)
- Mueller Resilient Wedge Gate Valves are tested and certified to ANSI/NSF Standard 61 & 372.
- Mueller Resilient Wedge Gate Valves are suitable for potable water applications.
- Mueller Resilient Wedge Gate Valves are iron body, fully encapsulated resilient wedge type.
- Mueller Resilient Wedge Gate Valves are manufactured in the U.S.A. at an ISO9001 Certified factory.
ANSI Specifications: [ANSI 372, ANSI 61, ANSI B16.1 125, ANSI C515, ANSI C550]
ASME Specifications: ASME B16.1 Class 125
ASTM Specifications: [ASTM A-126 Grade B, ASTM B-138, ASTM B-21, ASTM B-62, ASTM B-98, ASTM D-1170, ASTM D-2000]
AWWA Specifications: [AWWA C-111, AWWA C-509, AWWA C-550]
Application: Potable Water
Coating: Fusion Bonded Epoxy
Collection: A-2361 Series
Ductile Iron Pipe Type: Ductile Iron Mechanical Joint Pipe
End Connection 1: Mechanical Joint
End Connection 2: Mechanical Joint
End Connections: Mechanical Joint
FM Approved: Yes
High Pressure: 250
Material: Ductile Iron
Maximum Pressure: 250 psig
NSF Certified: Yes
NSF Specifications: [NSF 372, NSF 61]
UL Listed: UL 262
Valve Body Style: Open Left
Valve Disc Material: Ductile Iron
Valve Operator: Wheel Handle
Valve Port Opening: Full Port
Valve Size: 6 in
Valve Stem: Non-rising
Valve Type: Resilient Wedge Gate Valve
Waterworks Application: Water