Pro-Pak Industries 1000 ft. Detectable Tape in Purple
Width Please select
- Aluminum core is detected through means of inductive locating.
- Detectable tape works 24 hours a day and year round, even if tape is not inductively located during excavation, the tape provides a "stop-sign" effect that is highly visible.
- Line is located and marked after inductive locating is performed.
- Pro-Line’s Detectable Marking Tape is used for detecting, locating, identifying, and protecting buried utility lines for gas, water, sewer, telecommunication, and electrical markets.
- The depth at which detectable tape is buried, is determined by the width of the tape used.
- The width of tape used, is determined by the size of, and depth at which the underground utility line is buried.
- Utility type is identified by both the APWA color-code and utility legend printed on the marking tape.
- Color Finish
- 1000 ft
- Material Type
- 5 mil
- UL Listed
- 3 in
Contact us between 8AM and 8PM EST, Monday - Friday