1000 ft. x 2 in. Detectable Tape in Blue
Part #PDTWK | Item #8912 | Manufacturer Part #DBQWZ
- Pro-Line’s Detectable Marking Tape is used for detecting, locating, identifying, and protecting buried utility lines for gas, water, sewer, telecommunication, and electrical markets.
- The width of tape used, is determined by the size of, and depth at which the underground utility line is buried.
- The depth at which detectable tape is buried, is determined by the width of the tape used.
- Aluminum core is detected through means of inductive locating.
- Line is located and marked after inductive locating is performed.
- Utility type is identified by both the APWA color-code and utility legend printed on the marking tape.
- Detectable tape works 24 hours a day and year round, even if tape is not inductively located during excavation, the tape provides a "stop-sign" effect that is highly visible.
Application: [Marking, Taping]
Color Finish: Blue
Length: 1000 ft
Material Type: Polypropylene
Thickness: 5 mil
Tool Type: Marking Tape
UL Listed: No
Width: 2 in