TorquePlus™ 1/2 in. Impact Socket Set
Part #PJ7440H | Manufacturer Part #J7440H
Drive Size:1/2 in
- Proto® 12 Point Impact Sockets are ideal for use on stubborn or damaged fasteners, and also on fasteners made from soft materials.
- The TorquePlus™ design is a high performance drive configuration which allows for quick and easy socket engagement to the fastener flats, not the corners.
- The TorquePlus™ configuration employs a radius-corner design, shifting contact area and stress away from the fastener corners and distributing contact stresses over a large area of the socket, minimizing slippage.
- The TorquePlus™ internal design minimizes fastener rounding, helps to extend fastener life, and allows the user to more easily turn worn, rounded, or rusted fasteners.
- Socket size stamped on tool for easy identification.
- Side locking hole.
ASME Specifications: ASME B107.2
Color Finish: Black Oxide
Depth: 3/4 in
Diameter: 1-3/4 in
Drive Size: 1/2 in
Length: 2 in
Material: Alloy Steel
Number Of Points: 6-point
Number of Tools Included: 1
Outside Diameter: 1-3/4 in
Size: 1-1/4 in
Socket Size: 1-1/4 in
Tool Type: Socket Set
UL Listed: No
Entire Collection(83 items)View All
< Swipe left or right to view additional items. >