TorquePlus™ 3/4 x 1-5/8 in. Impact Socket
Part #PJ07526 | Manufacturer Part #J07526
Drive Size:3/4 in
- Drive end chamfer and four detents help provide quick positive engagement with drive tool on any of the socket drive walls.
- Tight tolerances for snug fit on fastener.
- Large clearance holes, concentric opening and nut end chamfer make it easy to position socket on fasteners.
- Made from high-strength steel to help minimize wall thickness and provide access to fasteners in recesses and where nuts and bolts protrude.
- Impact sockets are used wherever powered drive tools are used to install or remove fasteners.
- Impact sockets are designed to withstand higher torque and force associated with impact tools in repetitive application.
- Proto® 8 Point Impact Sockets are ideal for use on stubborn or damaged fasteners, and also on fasteners made from soft materials.
ASME Specifications: ASME B107.33M
Color Finish: Black Oxide
Depth: 1 in
Diameter: 1-3/4 in
Drive Size: 3/4 in
Length: 2-7/16 in
Material: Alloy Steel
Number Of Pieces: 1 Piece
Number Of Points: 6-point
Number of Tools Included: 1
Outside Diameter: 2-3/8 in
Size: 1-5/8 in
Socket Size: 1-5/8 in
Tool Type: Socket
UL Listed: No
Entire Collection(83 items)View All
< Swipe left or right to view additional items. >