FireLock™ Style 716 2-1/2 in. Ductile Iron Grooved Check Valve
Part #VV716PE0 | Manufacturer Part #V024716PE0
- Spring assisted.
- Leak-free seal with as little as 5' of head.
- Install vertically or horizontally.
- Factory tested to working pressure of 300 psi.
- Include drains both upstream and downstream of disc.
- Should install at a reasonable distance away from pumps, elbows, expanders, reducers or other similar devices.
- Minimum of five times the pipe diameter for general use.
- Distances between three and five diameters are allowable provided flow velocity is less than 8 fps.
- Distances less than three diameters are not recommended.
ANSI Specifications: ANSI 61
ASTM Specifications: [ASTM A-395, ASTM A-536]
Collection: FireLock™ Style 716
End Connection 1: Grooved
End Connection 2: Grooved
End Connections: Grooved
FM Approved: No
IAPMO Listed: No
Length: 9-37/100 in
Material: Ductile Iron
Maximum Temperature: 230
Minimum Temperature: -30
NSF Certified: Yes
NSF Specifications: NSF 61
Pressure Class: 300#
Recommended Valve Application: Water
UL Listed: No
Valve Body Style: Grooved
Valve Disc Material: Stainless Steel
Valve Seat Material: Ductile Iron
Valve Size: 2-1/2 in
Valve Type: Check Valve
Width: 6-47/50 in