FireLock™ Style 920 6 x 6 x 3 in. FIP Ductile Iron Mechanical Reducing Tee
Part #VCE71920GE0 | Item #434148 | Manufacturer Part #CE71920GE0
- Provides a direct branch connection at any location where a hole can be cut in the pipe
- Available as a tee or cross outlet with female threaded or grooved ends
- Sizes from 2 – 8" / DN50 –DN200
- Pressures up to 500 psi / 3447 kPa / 34 bar
- Rated at 300 psi (2065 kPa) on steel.
- Not recommended for use on PVC plastic pipe.
- Must be installed so main and branch connections are true 90° when permanently attached to pipeline surface.
- Accommodate standard ANSI male pipe threads only.
ASTM Specifications: ASTM A-183, ASTM A-395, ASTM A-449, ASTM A-536
Clean Bagged: No
Coating: Galvanized, Orange Enamel
Collection: FireLock™ Style 920
End Connection 1: FIPS
End Connection 2: FIPS
End Connection 3: FIPS
End Connections: FIPS
Fitting Size 1: 6 in
Fitting Size 2: 6 in
Fitting Size 3: 3 in
Fitting Sizes: 6 in x 6 in x 3 in
Fitting Type: Reducing
Material: Ductile Iron
Maximum Pressure: 500 psi
Product Type: Coupling