Watts 3/4 x 3/4 in. MIP x Sweat Copper Dielectric Union
- All pipe threads are in accordance with ANSI B2.1 and solder joints meet national plumbing standards.
- Flange fittings conform to B16.42 (iron), B16.24 (bronze).
- Flange fittings rated at 175 psi.
- For other applications consult factory.
- For residential, commercial, and industrial applications.
- Meets federal specifications for both tensile strength and thread end connections.
- Protects against destructive effect of galvanic and stray current corrosion.
- Rated to 210°F at 250 psi.
- Standards.Unions meet the requirements of ANSI B16.39, including hydrostatic strength, tensile strenght, and air pressure testing.
- Supplied with GA gaskets suitable for water, air, oil, natural gas, gasoline, propane, kerosene, mineral oil, and alkalies.
- ASTM Specifications
- ASTM A-108
- End Connection 1
- End Connection 2
- Fitting Size 1
- 3/4 in
- Fitting Size 2
- 3/4 in
- Lead Law Compliance Level
- Not Approved for Potable Water Applications
- Maximum Pressure
- 250 psi
- Maximum Temperature
- Pressure Class
- 3/4 in x 3/4 in
Contact us between 8AM and 8PM EST, Monday - Friday