How To Track Your Order
- Locating Order Tracking
- Tracking Your Delivery
- Order Tracking Details
Order Tracking allows you to track the progress of your orders that deliver on Ferguson trucks.
With Order Tracking you can:
- View the Order Tracking number related to your delivery by viewing your order details.
- Click the Tracking Shipment link to access tracking information that displays an estimated delivery time.
- Experience the same Order Tracking details on all versions of ferguson.com (desktop, mobile and the Ferguson app).
Locating Order Tracking
There are two ways to access Order Tracking:
1. Click Orders under Account
Access Orders via the Account drop-down menu located at the top of the page. Next, select “Orders” to go to the Orders page.
2. Click Orders on your Dashboard
From the Dashboard:
- Select “Orders” from the left-hand navigation menu to go to the Orders page.
- View orders placed within the last 7 days under the “My Orders” section located in the middle of the page.
Tracking Your Delivery
Order Tracking is available for order deliveries made by Ferguson trucks. You can track your orders across all versions of ferguson.com (desktop, mobile and the Ferguson app).
You can follow these steps to utilize Order Tracking:
Step 1: Access the order
Access the order that you wish to view order tracking information via the Orders page.
Step 2: Expand to see your order’s details
Click the blue arrow to expand the order to see the tracking shipment number.
Step 3: Click the Tracking Shipment Link
Click the “Track Shipment” link under the web order number to be taken directly to the Tracking Information page.
Step 4: The Tracking Information displays.
The Tracking Information page displays and provides you with order delivery status and an estimated delivery time along with additional details on the location of your order.
Order Tracking Details
The Order Tracking Information screen is available for 24 hours after the delivery. When you click the “Order Tracking” link after 24 hours has passed, the Order Tracking Information page will display the message: "Order Tracking is no longer available".
The Order Tracking information screen displays the following order details.
- Invoice - Displays invoice number.
- Customer - Displays the customer’s name.
- Scheduled Date - Displays the date of the scheduled delivery.
- Scheduled Time Window - Displays an estimated time window for when the order will be delivered.
- Status - Displays the status of the delivery.
- Stop Number - Displays the customer's stop number in the delivery route.
- Service Team currently at - Displays the stop that Ferguson's delivery truck is currently at.
- Delivery Address - Displays the delivery address on the order.
- Map - Displays a map tracking the delivery truck in real-time.
- Order Items - Displays the items ordered along with quantity ordered and quantity delivered.
- Your Delivery Team - Displays the Ferguson team member who is delivering the order. If available, a picture of the Ferguson team member displays.
- Signature Pane - If available, the customer's signature displays once the product is delivered.